Technology To Fit Your Hearing Loss And Lifestyle
ALLEN REESE HEARING AID CENTER
322 N. MICHIGAN ST, SUITE C, PLYMOUTH, IN 46563
Life is better with Halo™, the breakthrough hearing aid engineered to connect directly to your patient's iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch® via our easy-to-use TruLink™ app. The ideal hearing solution for today's more mobile and plugged-in patient — Halo and TruLink deliver new standards of performance and personalization, while providing convenient control and effortless connectivity to the things they care about most.
Halo Series Features:
Your journey to better hearing starts with Ignite. Ignite Wireless is Starkey’s full line of value-priced hearing aids that sound great and perform dependably in a variety of normal listening situations. Designed by Starkey, a recognized leader in hearing technology, all Ignite Wireless hearing aids are designed to deliver superior:
The carefree way to connect to your world. 3 Series™ hearing aids feature our most advanced line of wireless hearing aids, in a redesigned and easy-to-use style. These reliable, high-performance hearing aids are designed to make people come in clearer and every environment sound better. Combined with our SurfLink® Mobile accessories, they’re also designed to enhance the way you listen to music, watch TV and talk on the phone.
3 Series Features:
SurfLink Media Streamer
Provides patients with the first set-and-forget media streaming solution. Simply plug a TV, radio or MP3 player into SurfLink Media and rich, stereo sound is streamed directly to any SurfLink compatible hearing aids in range without pairing or body-worn relay devices.
· PureWave Feedback Eliminator³ Virtually eliminates buzzing and whistling.
· Voice iQ² Designed to maintain
speech understanding in noisy environments and reduce listening effort.
· InVision Directionality³ Enhances Voice iQ² by
pinpointing sounds you want to hear and minimizing those you don't.
· Phone Used with SurfLink Mobile, can enable hands-free
cell phone conversation, while Automatic Telephone Response detects when you’re on the phone and adjusts setting for optimal listening.
& Television Automatically adjusts to the preset music and TV listening settings most comfortable for you — while optional SurfLink
Media can stream audio from TV, computer or MP3 player directly to your hearing aids.
· HydraShield®² Makes your hearing
aids resistant to water, wax, oils, sweat, humidity and corrosion.
· Spectral iQ Replicates hard-to-hear high frequency
sounds in lower frequencies, designed to enhance and expand audibility.
· Self Learning Gradually and automatically learns
your volume control preferences, requiring fewer manual adjustments.
· Convenient Intuitive Features Automatic voice and
tone indicators tell you the status of your hearing aid and your hearing aid battery.
· Ear-to-Ear Wireless Communication
Coordinates communication between hearing aids, eliminating the need to manually adjust both devices.
· Feedback Cancellation – greatly reduces annoying buzzing and whistling caused by things like talking on the phone or
· Noise Management – automatically recognizes and reduces noise for more comfortable listening in loud environments.
· Directional Settings – designed to help you understand the speech in front of you while filtering out unwanted background
True hands-free cell phone conversations are here, thanks to our innovative new SurfLink Mobile with JustTalk. This one-of-a-kind device is a cell phone transmitter, assistive listening device, media streamer, and hearing aid remote all rolled into one.
A solution for patients who prefer a remote control to adjust their hearing aids. In addition to controlling memory and volume adjustments, these handy remotes allow patients to adjust their hearing instruments or go in and out of streaming mode if they desire.
· SurfLink Media enables multiple people wearing SurfLink compatible hearing aids to connect to a single device.
streams to SurfLink compatible instruments when the patient walks into range of their SurfLink Media device (or it can be programmed
to engage with the hearing aid via the memory button).
· Includes an adjustable range and volume control.
no pairing or body-worn devices.
· Utilizes Intelligent Media Mobility to seamlessly transition the wearer from different
devices as they move throughout their homes.
· Eliminates audio delay and lip-sync issues commonly found with other wireless
· Can be set for streaming audio only, or streaming audio plus microphone.
· Enables hands-free cell phone conversations by turning our wireless hearing aids into the phone microphone and receiver.
User's hearing aids pick up their voice and send it to the person they're talking to.
· Receiver: SurfLink Mobile streams
the voice on the other end directly to both of the hearing aids
· Directional microphone enhances one-on-one conversations
in noisy environments.
· Omnidirectional capability is ideal for listening in meetings or group settings.
be used as a convenient and powerful assistive listening device.
· Wirelessly streams sound from any Bluetooth®-enabled
TV or MP3 player.
At Starkey, we believe that to hear better, is to live better. Z Series is a fully featured product line delivering next generation wireless performance in styles and options to fit any wearer.
We've relentlessly pursued the latest in hearing technologies to create Z Series, Starkey's newest full family of wireless products featuring next generation 900 MHz technology — 900sync — leading the way in performance, comfort, personalization and connectivity. The foundation of Z Series is BluWave 4.0 — our breakthrough operating system. This evidence-based, patient-focused operating system's signal processing power enables us to continually optimize audibility, intelligibility, comfort and sound quality. The result is Starkey Superior Sound.
Z Series Features:
· To hear more comfortably in noise. Two technologies — Voice iQ² and InVision Directionality³ — work together to reduce
noise, preserve speech and make hearing easier in today's challenging environments.
· No buzzing or whistling. The industry
benchmark for feedback elimination, our PureWave Feedback Eliminator³ provides feedback-free and comfortable listening all day long.
high-frequency audibility. Spectral iQ, our patented frequency lowering technology, intelligently identifies high-frequency speech
cues and replicates them in lower frequencies where they're easier to hear and understand.
· Hearing aids that integrate
into their life. By syncing wirelessly with their iPhone and everything it can do, Halo lets patients connect easily with their life
and everything they love to do.
· Enhanced phone communication. Direct, Bluetooth® streaming of phone calls from the wearer's
iPhone to their Halo hearing aids enables clear, hands-free conversations.
Great sounding music and media. Wearers can stream any music
or media played on their iPhone directly to their hearing aids for a more immersive and impressive listening experience.
that happens intuitively. Geotagged memories automatically switch modes when iPhone's GPS feature detects the patient is in a tagged
location. (e.g. "Home" memory activates when patient arrives at their home.)
· Reliable, hassle-free hearing aids. HydraShield®2
nano-coating repels both water and wax, while the remote functionality of the iPhone lets patients control and adjust their hearing
aids more easily than ever.
· Connectivity for Today. A powerful combination of 900sync Technology, Spatial Streaming and Stream Boost is designed
so patients get a quality, natural sounding hearing experience all accomplished with no intermediary device. Spatial Streaming provides
your patients with the best wireless performance in all possible settings while Stream Boost provides patients with an automatic setting
that boosts the incoming media stream for enhanced audio performance.
· A More Natural Listening Experience. Starkey’s Binaural
Spatial Mapping delivers maximum listening comfort for louder sounds while providing a more natural, overall sound. It accomplishes
this by intelligently optimizing signal-to-noise settings based on estimates from both ears reducing listening fatigue. Voice IQ²
is a noise management and speech preservation system intended to let patients hear effectively in noise — especially in noisy situations.
Audibility in Noisy Environments. Thanks to Acuity Directionality, our new solution to directionality, speech protection is improved
in difficult listening situations. Starkey’s proprietary Speech ID detects speech even when it occurs behind the patient. The combination
of these two innovative technologies results in consistent, high-fidelity sound that helps patients listen to speech and participate
in conversations in even the noisiest environments.
· Effortless connections With streaming media and accessories. SurfLink
Mobile 2, SurfLink Media and SurfLink Remote offer patients carefree connectivity and control with no intermediary or worn device.
SurfLink Mobile 2 provides doubled battery life over our first generation SurfLink Mobile.
· Say Farewell to Feedback. Starkey’s
best-in-class feedback cancellation system, PureWave Feedback Eliminator has the ability to manipulate how aggressive it performs,
so feedback elimination can be personalized to the specific product and patient. It’s designed to identify, classify and eliminate
annoying whistling and buzzing in all environments, so your patients experience feedback-free listening from crowded cafes to serene
· Laughs at Water and Wax. Z Series features Starkey’s proprietary moisture protection, HydraShield®2. When combined
with Z Series’ unibody construction, this nano-coating delivers excellent protection from water, wax and oils. The result — hearing
aids that spend more time in the ear and less time being repaired.
· Enjoy Every Conversation. Engineered to enhance real-time
audibility by identifying high-frequency speech cues and replicating them in lower frequencies, Spectral IQ is unlike other technologies
that apply frequency compression broadly. Z Series maintains these frequency relationships retaining sound quality while providing
clarity for high-frequency speech.